Skip to main content

Boot Crazy

I've begun my boot wardrobe with these shoe boots by Durango:



















Durango shoe boot (black)

I just ordered them today, so I don't know if they'll fit. If I keep them, they should last a nice long time. I had a pair similar to this that I loved, but they weren't nearly the quality; in the first place, they were previously owned, and in the second place, I'm pretty sure they came from Payless Shoe Source. Even so, they were the most comfortable pant shoes I have ever worn. I have high hopes for my new shoe boots. And they come in brown & red, too!



These are my next purchase. La Dolce Divas approve of these and that's enough for me. I'm a bit worried that they'd be too small for my ankles but they have a gore and they're made with stretch 'leather' so maybe they'd work. How cute would these be with longer skirts?:

























Naturalizer Ramon (black)



These are what I'll get when I've saved enough. I tried these on at a local store and my feet felt they were walking on clouds. These are by Beautifeel and are very well made; I have several pairs of Beautifeel pumps courtesy of ebay.













Beautifeel Tatiana (black & brown)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cozy Purple Pop of Color

Cozy purple throws for snuggling!  Adds some color  to the living room.  Thick fleece trimmed straight with rounded corners.  I tried some overcast stitches with my Juki however I couldn't get the look I wanted so I pulled out my serger. Gosh it's been, like 2 years since I used it but luckily it worked (I've had it for quite awhile but I'm still kinda afraid of it 😜).

Easter Ensemble

I sewed! I actually sewed! I got this pretty accordian pleated "broomstick" fabric at my first (and only, so far) BABES gathering (BABES is a group of sistah sewists from the bay area who have Pattern Review in common: I've wanted to make it into a skirt for Easter for 2 years and I finally did! Here it is: I've lost 58 pounds over the past 10 months and this is the first thing I've sewed since I started my diet (Atkins). To go with the skirt I bought a knit top (in the misses department, not the Women's department!) and to complete the outfit my sweet girls gave me a gift certificate for a pedicure so I have matching toenails!