I ordered some snap tape and photo effects paper from Home Sew. In the event I can't find a winnie the pooh applique that is small, cute and classic pooh, I'll use the paper to transfer an image to material and use that. Here's a page of pooh images: Jamie's Pooh Page
I sewed! I actually sewed! I got this pretty accordian pleated "broomstick" fabric at my first (and only, so far) BABES gathering (BABES is a group of sistah sewists from the bay area who have Pattern Review in common: I've wanted to make it into a skirt for Easter for 2 years and I finally did! Here it is: I've lost 58 pounds over the past 10 months and this is the first thing I've sewed since I started my diet (Atkins). To go with the skirt I bought a knit top (in the misses department, not the Women's department!) and to complete the outfit my sweet girls gave me a gift certificate for a pedicure so I have matching toenails!
Comments